Thursday 25 October 2018

Thank-You

 A sincere thank-you to the residents of South Centre who have chosen me as their representative on Brandon City Council for the next four years.
 I appreciate the support of everyone who encouraged me to take the plunge and enter the campaign initially, and those who helped me along the way the past six weeks.
 I can tell you my knowledge base on some of the issues facing our community has increased dramatically in the last six weeks, and I look forward to educating myself even more as we move forward.
 I look forward to having many more coffees at kitchen tables, many more face-to-face meetings and many more discussions on the things that are important to South Centre residents.
 To Mayor Rick Chrest and fellow councillor-elects Jeff Fawcett, Kris Desjarlais, Barry Cullen, Shaun Cameron, John LoRegio, Ron Brown, Glen Parker, Shawn Berry and Jan Chaboyer – I look forward to working with you for the good of our community over the next four years.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment