Friday 28 September 2018

#thisismycommunity Town Hall



Next Wednesday (October 3rd), all of the candidates for the 2018 City of Brandon municipal election will be participating in the #thisismycommunity Town Hall at St. Matthew's Cathedral (403 - 13th Street).

As part of the process, organizer Kim Longstreet sent all candidates a list of 15 questions and requested responses, which will be put in a newsletter that people attending the Town Hall will be able to pick up and read.

In this post, I'm sharing the list of questions Kim sent to municipal candidates and the response I sent to her.  My hope is this will give you my insight on some of the social issues affecting our community.  You can click on the picture to enlarge...
 


If anyone would like me to send these to you directly, feel free to email me at luber@wcgwave.ca

A couple of other notes today... 
  • My campaign materials have been finished and I will begin distributing them within the South Centre Ward in the coming days.
  • I received my first campaign contribution earlier this week.  I am certainly not soliciting contributions, but it was still nice to receive.  Even more important was the sentiment, which was simply 'You've done a lot for our community, and we believe in you.
See you on the campaign trail.

Bruce
'Let me be YOUR Voice'

No comments:

Post a Comment