Monday 24 September 2018

Busier than Anticipated


  Well, it’s been a hectic seven days.

  I thought I was prepared for becoming a candidate for Brandon City Council, but there was a lot more in the first week than I anticipated.

  Among the things I experienced were:

·         Meeting with fellow council candidates and other individuals that have experience in running a municipal campaign.

·         Answering questionnaires, including a 15 question document from the #thisismycommunity Town Hall organizers.

·         Getting materials ready for distribution to South Centre Ward residents, including coming up with a campaign slogan.

·         Setting up an online presence.

·         And trying to gain some insight from area residents.
 

  Of course, all of this was in addition to working a regular job and other personal activities.
  Fortunately, I was able to wade through these challenges and, in doing so, gained some good insight into some of the issues that are important to South Centre residents.

  I should have my campaign materials, including signage, available later this week and look forward to discussing what I have targeted as my priorities for the South Centre Ward and the City of Brandon moving forward.

  In the meantime, I’m pleased to announce my campaign slogan as…

 
Let me be YOUR Voice

 
  See you on the campaign trail.

 
Bruce

 

No comments:

Post a Comment